Showing 1–9 of 25
We all know Tokyoxvanity is known for her stylish and edgy fashion. This glamorous young boss is infatuated with glitters. Anything that add some spice to her already Cajun demeanor is a winner. We let Tokyoxvanity pick her favorite glitter shadows and created Tokyo's Treasure Chest Palette. A 12 pan palette packed wit Pressed glitters. Loose glitters can be a messy headache. Here's the cheat code. These shadows are Supa Soft, Highly Pigmented, Waterproof, Glides on Easy, Long Lasting, No glue or primer needed, easily removed, & animal & cruelty free. Create a bomb look and hashtag #TokyoGlitterPalette
1. Mineral Brush.
- Used to apply my finishing powder to set the entire look.
2. Angle Brush
- Used to contour entire face. Perfect for cream or powder
3. Blush Brush
- Used to apply blush and highlighter. Super soft bristles to pick up and apply the perfect amount of color to cheekbones.
4. Stippling Brush
- Used for foundation. The finer hairs is perfect for liquid or cream foundation. This brush will give you a perfect airbrushed finish. This brush is also my favorite for foundation because you can use less cream. A little goes a long way with this brush. My absolute fav brush.
5. Concealer Brush
-Used to apply concealer to face. Also perfect brush to smooth and blend out your brow concealer after its defined with the angle brow brush.
1. Precise Bent Eyeliner brush: Delivers a precise firm, even stroke to line the eyes
2. Angled Detailer: Ideal for applying highlight shades under eyebrows & the inner corners.
3. Flat Definer Brush: Draw a finely accurate straight line.
4. Large Shader Brush: For applying powder shadow
5. Blending Eyeshadow Brush: Helps you to apply eyeshadow, whether it’s in the form
of cream or powder, smoothly and with precision onto your eyelid.
6. Eye Crease Brush: Excellent for blending color into the crease of your eye.
7. Tapered Crease: Good for applying and blending shadows for a cut-crease (or other
concentrated) look. However, the shorter bristles make this brush ideal for blending out
eyeliner or eyeshadow on the lash-line
Get every brush from The Crayon Case
5pc Elite Brush Set
7pc iShadow Brush Set
1 Double iBrow Brush
1 Judy Brush
Sponge can be washed with a fragrance free soap and mild warm water. Lay flat to dry. Discontinue use if irritation occurs on eyes or skin.
Two options available 02 Lighter Tone 03 Darker Tone
The CONTOURsition™ Notebook is a 6 pan contour palette. Apply easily, high pigments, perfect for all skin types, includes Soft, Light, Medium & Dark Contour, A toasty Bronzer, & a pretty Pink illuminator powder. Universal contour book. Can be use on all shades. The Contoursition™
Thin comfortable Crayon Choker. One size fit ALL. Stretches right back into place. It is the CEO FAV♥️